Monday, July 13, 2015

Reaction to Fellow Tellers

Please excuse the lateness of this – and the next few – posts and replies. I had hoped to get my internet connection up and running before now, but here we are. I had written this after the first day of class, but I am only able to post it now. I wanted to write my thoughts that I am sure many of you share (and I am equally sure a fair number of you have also written about in this medium, which, of course, I couldn't know until I had access to the internet). This is all a long way of saying that I am using blogger's scheduling feature to repopulate where these posts would have been published, had I been able to get my technological act together.

Wow! What a fantastic collection of stories to hear! There were so many different styles with so much personality and so many personalities. I am excited to get to know my fellow tellers better. On a stylistic note, I tend to use the word “fellow,” but I do not know the gender-neutral equivalent. Can anyone help me here?

I wish that I had had a secret as-yet-uninvented four dimensional recording device to replay these stories at the end of our time together, so that we could all see just how far we will come. Thanks for being on the journey with me!

-Bob

1 comment: