Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Storytelling Guild performance

I really appreciate the outside opportunities we have while here at ETSU to experience storytelling in many forms. I really enjoyed last weekend's Liberty drama that Wenny invited us to. Tonight I thoroughly enjoyed the guild performance and was totally impressed by Joy's audition. I think we as ETSU storytelling students can learn alot from these outside class performances. I was discussing with someone about whether there is a separation between guild worlds and professional storytellers. Are there any professional storytellers who are members in guilds? Is there cross-over or a duality? I would like to hear your opinions and experiences.

1 comment:

  1. My ex-storytelling partner and I, both professional, are members of motherlode storytelling guild

    ReplyDelete