Thursday, July 30, 2015

Reposting Photo Links

I have received questions about where I posted links for the photos I have edited so far. Here are the links:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qyo60e3ba6tdg99/AAAknWFTNDTfhO5Hv-Uy3_Wva?dl=0

http://dwayneandaimee.pass.us/advanced-storytelling/

These links so far have the pictures that I have edited from the two after-class photo days so far. That means pictures of Wenny, Cynthia, Chelise, Laurina, Chris, and Tzitel. Not all of the pictures that I have of this group (I am going to edit more after I get home) but 5 pictures for Chris and Tzitel so far and 10+ for the others.

My hope is to get all of the after-class pictures to 10+ each before we leave and at least 1 of the best in-class pictures for everyone else I don't have pictures posted of yet. But I will continue editing over the weekend and will have more pictures for everyone within the first few weeks after class is over. I didn't mind adding the extra photo days of taking the photos in class, and please believe me I am not holding the pictures hostage. :) Ultimately the class day photos are (at least in terms of hours) almost a wedding's worth of photos since it adds up to around 4-6 hours of storytelling. This will be great because somewhere in all of that are great pictures of each of you. But going through and picking the best takes a bit of time, and my poor work mac says, "Not enough power" ha. I have to restart the laptop about every 10 photos edited because otherwise I run out of active memory. But once I get home to my computer it will be easier to go through the photos and edit. :) Thanks for your patience! Can't wait to show you more photos!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you Aimee! You have a wonderful talent and I truly appreciate the time involved as I am sure we all do.

    I wanted to say how much I really enjoyed your story today. You gave each character life and personality. It is hard for me to imagine the girl who felt she couldn't tell a story that you described to me as we learned to zentangle.

    ReplyDelete