Friday, July 24, 2015

I am not musical!

Today I felt like I was inside a musical performance with all of our stories flowing and connecting with each other with a motif. My story I was able to find some places to explore areas that I didn't think before. David thank for for the feedback!
Sorry guys I left at the middle of David discussing the process for our last days in school, but I got to say :-) These two weeks have been so good and great that at the end of my interview, the principal offered me the job for a Spanish High School position at a STEM magnet school!
During my interview I was able to use a lot of connectors (and thanks to researching about the school in the middle of the night) I was able to speak a lot about their mission statement and school vision. Two things that I am really passionate about and my experience shows that.

Now I feel like elaborating my story from today even more and continue finding connectors to help me out with my capstone!

I can't describe the pleasure I got from everyone of you to give me and hear your distinct voices and share today a personal story that for sure touch my heart! Thanks

Idilio


8 comments:

  1. Idilio -- What great news!!!! Congratulations!! Those students are very lucky to have you as their teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Idilio! Not that I'm surprised. Your obvious love for teaching and the students - not to mention your other qualifications - would make it more surprising if they DIDN'T make the offer. Nonetheless, I know it's a process filled with uncertainty, so congratulations are in order.

    I hope we can all celebrate with you next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idilio that is great news!! Thanks for sharing your news with us! :) Dwayne and I both send a big "congratulations!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOOOO HOOO!!! Congratulations! That is awesome news!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful news! Congratulations. You are living the connections your students will discover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful news, Idilio! Although, as Bill said, not surprising. I've seen how you approach your work with passion and that is a commodity of great worth and value in our society. I'm glad your interviewer recognized it across the digital divide.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!!!
    This is wonderful news---I wish you happiness.....
    Joy

    ReplyDelete