Sunday, July 19, 2015

uncle Charley!

Not sure why I posted the title Uncle Charley but it may be that I keep thinking about uncle Charley the entire weekend. :-)

Friday was a great day! I loved all the stories that were shared during class. I had a few opportunities when it felt like my story was a great connector but wasn't able to get up in front of the class. David mentioned that we need to "feel it" in order to make our audience feel the same. Joy, your story surely made me feel the pain of the woman in your story! Another important lesson that I got out of the class was the feedback after the class, it continued to remind me of the entire lessons of connections, using our own voices and what do we want to get out of our stories. Bob's feedback about date and measurement was very interesting to hear about, Great Job in your Story! I felt like that story could be a great tool for a history class :) Another thing that I also notices between the stories of Friday compared to Monday was the pictorial elaborations, zooms and body posture of each teller. It's an honor to be in class with each of ya'll! Looking forward to tomorrow. 
    

Idilio 

No comments:

Post a Comment