Tuesday, July 28, 2015

May I So Live....

May I so live...how might this be used in the braiding of stories, I wonder? I enjoyed practicing with everyone today in connecting and braiding stories. I feel like each story in some way becomes a part of me as you share it because there is always some connection. This reminds me of the 7 inborn universal emotional expressions we teach about in SPCH 1300: sadness, anger, disgust, fear, interest surprise, and happiness and some studies add pride. Even children blind from birth express these emotions the same ways facially. So across cultures these non-verbals convey what we feel.

 Ah yes, practice, practice, practice.

May I so live that I may enjoy a continuation of these associations in sharing and caring about stories in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment